Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Joe the Plumber: McCain "Appalled Me," Made Me Feel "Dirty"



The monster turns against Frankenstein : you created my character, I'll retaliate with character assassination.
Politico reports that Joe Wurzelbacher isn't a huge fan of the man who made him famous. He told conservative radio host Glenn Beck that he felt "dirty" after "being on the campaign trail and seeing some of the things that take place."
"I honestly felt even more dirty after I had been on the campaign trail and seen some things that take place. It was scary, man," Wurzelbacher said. He told Beck he asked McCain "some pretty direct questions" about the bailout, and wasn't pleased with the response. "They appalled me, absolutely. You know, I was angry. In fact, I wanted to get off the bus after I talked to him.

read more digg story

No comments: