Wednesday, September 3, 2008

SHOCKING new revelations on Sarah Palin

This is pure dynamite...
From: http://www.washingtonindependent.com/3671/the-reform-candidate
Submitted by Michael Wrightson on Sept 1, 2008
A note to all by Anne Kilkenny
Dear friends,
So many people have asked me about what I know about Sarah Palin in the
last 2 days that I decided to write something up . . .Basically, Sarah Palin and Hillary Clinton have only 2 things incommon: their gender and their good looks. :)
You have my permission to forward this to your friends/email contacts
with my name and email address attached, but please do not post it on
any websites, as there are too many kooks out there . . . [ This was already posted on Washington Independent comments area, with a controllable hotmail account, and was obviously meant by the author to be read. ]
Thanks,
Anne

read more digg story

No comments: