Sunday, December 28, 2008

Laura Bush's Denial:"Bush Presidency Not a Failure".


See, denial is not only a river in Egypt!!!


Bush uses final 50 days left in office to tout his" legacy".Laura Bush stands by her man and disagrees with critics who call the presidency of Bush a failure.
WASHINGTON December 28, 2008, 01:06 pm ET · First Lady Laura Bush disagrees with critics who call the presidency of George W. Bush a failure.
"I know it's not, and so I don't really feel like I need to respond to people that view it that way," Mrs. Bush said in an interview that aired Sunday. "I think history will judge and we'll see later."
Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice took a similar view in a separate interview.
"I think generations pretty soon are going to start to thank this president for what he's done. This generation will," she said.

read more | digg story

No comments: