Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Obama Exploratory Committee

As most of you have already heard Barack Obama has formed an Exploratory Committee for a possible run for President in 2008. I like Barack Obama so far. I just keep hoping we've found the presidential candidate that will speak for the people...he says he does...he seems to.

But, I worry about how well he will hold up under the scrutiny of the republican party? I wonder if the CIA and the FBI are spying on him for the repubs? They can make roses smell like shit. I just hope the people hear him and he becomes the next President of the United States...

Running for President may be a step that I take, but it is a journey I cannot hope to complete without the energy and talents of people like you. A glance across history and my own past as a community organizer on the streets of Chicago has taught me that sweeping change never comes from one person or program, but always from the will and passion of countless voices, working and fighting and marching towards that better place.

This is your chance to lead that change, and I encourage you to participate and ask others to join our effort.

Source: Thank You for your support Obama Exploratory Committee

No comments: